Working hours for following days are:
Friday, January 15 10.00 - 20.00 (open for booking starting from January 12 12.00) (fully booked)
Saturday, January 16 9.00 - 20.00 (open for booking starting from January 13 12.00) (fully booked)
Sunday, January 17 9.00 - 20.00 (open for booking starting from January 14 12.00) (fully booked)
Monday, January 18 12.00 - 20.00 (open for booking starting from January 15 12.00)
We have prepared the Main, Hobby and Beginner track.
We are infinitely grateful to be able to open the tracks in these conditions!
But it also means a number of restrictions that both we and you will have to respect! Starting from Monday, December 21 they will become more strickt.
- The most important! The time to visit the mountain must be booked! Go to https://bookla.app.link/G7dtJuF2pcb , download mobile application and book your desired arrival time for today. Reservations ar active 3 days ahead! The lift ticket can be purchased at Riekstukalns ticket offices only for 2 hours.
- It's forbidden to use equipment rent premises! You will receive your equipment outside! Follow the signs to find the right place! Please arrive at the rental on time, at least 30 minutes, to be able to receive the inventory before the booked mountain visit time!
- Unfortunately, it will not be possible to change up in the rental premises. We invite you to dress up at home or in the car!
- Meals at the cafe will be available only for take-away!
- While waiting at the ski-lift and waiting for your descent from the mountain, please observe a distance of 2 m from each other!
- Instructors can be booked as before by calling 26220000. Instructors will be marked as a meeting point at the Beginner Track, not in the rental premises as before.
Let's be understanding! This situation is new for both us and you, and we do our best to make everything work, but we look forward to your response if there is a delay!